THE BOREAL YOAKO IS TAKING COMMISSIONS!
As college stuff has lightened up, I'll be taking commissions once more. However, I'll be changing stuff around this time, so I'll explain how it works:
BUILD YOUR OWN COMMISSION!
This time around, I've decided to split the commissions in three separate parts: Lineart, Coloring, and Background. This means you can select what type of each category you would like to get on your drawing, kinda like a Subway Sandwich.
- $10 USD ($5 USD per extra character) - Rough sketch (the raw and unpolished stuff that is aesthetically pleasing on its own)
- $15 USD ($7 USD per extra character) - Cleaned up sketch (clean and polished while retaining that natural feel to it, personal favorite way to draw)
- $20 USD ($10 USD per extra character) - Ink Lineart (completely separate from the first draft, more detailed and clean)
Coloring the commission is not entirely necessary. If you prefer it, You can keep it uncolored and i will just fill the lineart with a white color, free of charge.
- $5 USD ($2 USD per extra character) - Flat colors (original colors of the character only, may include simple highlights if preferred)
- $7 USD ($3 USD per extra character) - Cel Shade (Hard colors for shading and highlights without gradients, gives off a cartoony, anime look)
- $10 USD ($5 USD per extra character) - Soft render (Limited use of brushes to add gradients, simple shading no highlights from the background)
- $12 USD ($7 USD per extra character) - Hard render (Complete use of different brushes for rendering)
This category is optional, you can ask for a background or keep the commission character only. Keep in mind that in ths part especially, prices are not set in stone, and i will take in consideration how much detail is needed for it.
- FREE - Shape, flat color, or pattern background (I won't charge anything if the background you want is simple enough, it's on the house)
- $5 USD - Abstract and mural backgrounds (things like skies, actual murals behind the characters or abstract patterns)
- $10 USD - Simple shaped backgrounds (Backgrounds that are simple or not detailed scenes but still make use of perspective, think of natural landscapes that aren't mountains)
- $15 USD - Painted Backgrounds (full on scenes, this includes interiors and exteriors as long as they're detailed enough
Character Rotation (Front, back and side views of the character + accessories)
- Colored Sketches: $25 USD (+$5 for additional point of view)
- Colored Lineart: $35 USD (+$7 for additional point of view)
- Full renders: $50 USD (+$10 for additional point of view)
Alts on the rotations (E.g. clothed and nude versions of the character) are around %50 the base price, based on the complexity and time taken to do them.
Note: This pricing list does not include more complex designs (Things like non anthropomorfic creatures, centaurs, robots, etc.) Non human-like characters are priced differently due to the extra research on details like anatomy.
Add-ons and things to consider
- Complex particle effects (Fire, smoke, lasers, magic, gnomes) may affect the price
- Sexualized artwork (Explicit intercourse, body fluids, semen, masturbation): from $2 USD to $5 USD depending on the tier*
*Simple nudes are free of this fee ;)
- Alternate versions: %25 of the original piece price
*I did not include prices for specific tiers like bust-ups or waist-ups, however, those are not impossible to request. If you want something specific Feel free to ask me so we can come to an agreement.
Whats out of the table?
- NSFW drawings of underage characters
- NSFW drawings of feral animals
- Extreme fetishes or fetishes that I'm not okay with drawing (No vore, scat, hyper or diapers)
- Highly politically themed drawings
- Insulting or topic sensitive art
of course, its best if you ask me if what you're asking for is okay, as long as I'm comfortable drawing it then there shouldn't be any problems.
Before you commission:
- What I'm providing to you is a Digital service, therefore you do not need to disclose any home address or phone number
- My work is NOT to be edited or sold without my consent
- I reserve the right to submit the artwork to my social media and use it as an example in portfolios/demonstrations unless you specifically ask me for me not to post it
- Some prices like add-ons are flexible depending on how much time I estimate it will add to the original piece
- Be sure to have in mind how much can you afford, the prices are flexible, but expect the type of drawing and limitations to change according to your budget.
- To ensure that I get your character right, It's preferred that you have references prepared when we discuss about the piece. If not, then try to be as specific as possible with your character description and details of the drawing.
- Corrections to the art piece can only be done if it has not progressed to the next step (I usually draw in a set order: Sketch > Lineart > Color > Rendering). I will always ask you about corrections before moving on to the next step. Correcting the sketch when I'm already lining it is very time consuming
- If the character you want me to draw is not yours, I will assume that the original creator gave you permission to request it as a commission
- The pricing of the alt will also vary depending on how drastic or complex the desired change is.
- The prices I have set are for characters with human proportions, other body types like feral characters or taurs will require a custom price that will depend of how much time it will take me to finish it
- The NSFW price only applies to drawings of characters in a sexual situation (e.g. sex or masturbation). Nude drawings do not require said price to be added
- I will send you the finished piece via mail in a .png format, with an added render only image if it's possible
- I currently only accept payments via PayPal
- I will start working on your commission once the payment is done and I don't have any other work in queue
- Please keep things civil when we discuss the commission details
Thats all from me, looking forward to working with you guys!